Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Thank you:

Kevin- for ALWAYS putting a smile on my face, and going that extra mile for your fans all the time. Your enthusiasm is contagious. Congratulations to you and Danielle, she is a very lucky woman.

Nick- for teaching me that I don’t have to let anything slow me down, to pick myself up when life gets tough, and to never EVER give up hope. And thank you, especially for your speech in Philadelphia on July 24th. I wrote down every word.

Joe- for teaching me that it’s okay to laugh at myself and to take things in stride. You have the biggest heart in the world and it’s clear to see.

Greg (I’m probably the only one that doesn’t call you Garbo :) )- for being the most awesome bass player in the whole wide world and the rest of the universe. Although I was looking for more serious answers during the interview, “anti-gravity time” and the rest of your replies made laugh out loud. And I’m glad you liked our fan book, too.

John Taylor, Ryan, and Jack- for having Musical Exploration Nights. Music is my passion in life and I love that you take the time to share with us your musical taste and your collection. Bulldozer RULES. You are the best band and without you, there would be no Jonas Brothers.

Caroline, Ray, Miguel, Garret, Randy –for adding the third dimension that IS The H0rns and the strings! I love the element of music you add to the songs, it’s beautiful!

Mr. and Mrs. Jonas and Frankie – for being the greatest parents! Your love, support and guidance, makes everything possible.

John Fields, Phil McIntyre, Rob Brenner, Big Rob (You are for REAL, and that’s no lie!), my crew buddy Gio (I believed you! haha), Rob Hoffman (Your pictures are mind-blowingly awesome) Ned Specktor (We totally got a picture with you anyway! :) ) and everyone on tour! The list goes on and on! (If I forgot anyone, THANK YOU.)

And to Christa Black, to whom this blog is dedicated. Thank you for sharing your story with us everyday. It is indescribable to even begin to say how much reading your story and listening to the lessons you teach has affected me. Knowing that I was not alone is the greatest feeling in the world. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I got here by a comment you made to Christa Black, and I must say that it made me cry a lot...
    I kind of have a story too, and I can say that I'm able to be here writing this to you thanks to the Jonas Brothers too..
    So thanks for sharing a story like this, 'cause everytime that I read a story like Christa's or yours, it makes me feel so much better..
    So thanks =D And I'm so happy that you had the chance to thank the Jobros...
    xoxo, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooo much!! I'm glad that I could share this with you!

    Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete